Gearing up for a busy summer? Finding local labour can be a struggle, and doing cross-provincial or international recruiting has its own challenges. Watch this recent webinar and get practical tips to help find the staff you need.
Opt-in To Watch Webinar Video Now
In the webinar, Mobilize Jobs program manager Benjamin Guth shares the insights we’ve gained deploying 160+ millennial workers to meet the seasonal needs of Canadian businesses. He’ll tell you how to attract young Canadians to fill your labour shortages – and keep your business running smoothly for the busy summer season.
The webinar covers 4 key recruitment factors
- Where should I recruit (what are the best source provinces)?
- What options still exist for getting international staff (and what are the pros and cons of hiring them)?
- Who can help me find the best people? Who are the best recruitment partners and how to get in touch with them (e.g. government sources, industry partners, etc.)?
- How can Mobilize help?
3. CREATING A CANADIAN RECRUITMENT STRATEGY
- How do I recruit young Canadians to meet my seasonal needs?
- What are millennials looking for?
- When should I start staffing for the busy summer season?
- What’s the best bang for my buck?